We partner with you from beginning to end! ETS Engineering Inc. provides engineering services from the schematic design phase all the way through construction administration. Our client base consists of: architects, owners, construction managers, contractors and other consultants. Each ETS project is managed utilizing a team philosophy. Once the principals meet on a specific job, they assign an engineer who becomes responsible for the day-to-day details of the project. The principal maintains supervisory involvement, facilitates scheduling and budgeting, and acts as a liaison as necessary. The same principal/engineering team implements the project from start to finish to provide consistency and ensure successful completion.
Technology: We believe in staying on top of the most current design technologies and industry trends. We are well versed in traditional engineering design software such as AutoCAD, as well as cutting-edge software including REVIT 3-D building modeling software. Regardless of the software utilized, you can always expect us to deliver first class documentation.
Current state registration includes: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and Minnesota.
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- ESD – Engineering Society of Detroit
- IESNA – Illuminating Engineering Society of North America
- AIA – Michigan Affiliate
- NSPE – National Society of Professional Engineers
- MSPE – Michigan Society of Professional Engineers
- MPBA – Michigan Professional Business Association
- RECI – N.E.C. Reciprocal Electrical Council